Counting in a foreign language is fine!

As I posted before when you learn a foreign language, it must be one of basic skill to be able to count in that language. I have made applications for phones, which totally six languages such as English, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese. Now, I have unified all the applications to one for the convenience of users. If you are interested in it, you can access the following url with your phone and download it at once. I have practiced all the languages myself to find it fun to learn counting in a foreign language because you can practice your memorizing ability as well as reflexes no matter how old you are. From a young language learner to an old retired who keeps a challenging mind. A Japanese poet says “There is no road before me, it is generated behind me”. Let’s create a new road. ->Count in Multi-languages(app for Android)

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

How to count in French

E-book is really good!